Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2016 Charity Makes.

 It may be a little bit early to do a run down on 2016, but I have a very busy month ahead of me and will not be blogging so much, (I need a break!)
 So I have done a run down on my makes this year.
 Just a few of the quilts and laundry bags I have made,
 The total number of Aussie Hero quilts is 66 and the laundry bags is 72.
 Busy making Christmas gifts at the moment.
 I wanted to make a collage but my computer is not cooperating at the moment so the pictures are just laid out.
 I want to give all my friends and family a lovely Thank you.
 I could not do what I do without all your support.
 Thank you too to Spotlight and Savers and the lovely staff at the post office.
 Keep well and best wishes to all of you.















1 comment:

  1. Wow. Is that 66 quilts & 72 laundry bags this year...

    ReplyDelete