Sunday, June 15, 2014

Adult Crafternooners.

 I had forgotten today was our sewing day, so what a surprise I had when they all came! Just lovely! Here they are making a purse.
 Tilli was especially sociable today too, talking her head off and asking everyone for attention at some point, even walking on the table between the machines. Not at all worried that there were a couple of girls she had not met before, Lovely!
 Threading the machine.
 putting the pieces of the purse together.
 Pure concentration!
 Ta Da! Finished purses. Very clever girls. I can show their faces as they are all adults on facebook!
Softies started. We ran out of time, they stayed as long as they possibly could, Good indication of fun! These are the patterns they are using.
link here where I have written about them before.
http://sue-niven.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/new-designs-from-jodie-carleton-of-ric.html
I am looking forward to seeing the finished products. (they will e-mail me pictures). These they have made for themselves and they will make some for me for my charities too.
I can honestly say I am looking forward to our next meeting in a fortnights time.
Thank you girls!



3 comments:

  1. That does look like fun, I need to make more of an effort to get together with friends and sew !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. Fancy you forgetting, Sue!
    Tilli looks such a pretty girl.
    Chrissy is only interested in what I am making as long as it can be something she can sleep on - like a quilt!
    Vikki on the other hand, likes to supervise from directly behind my machine. Not an ideal situation! She is so quick, I'm always worried she will get her paw under the needle!

    ReplyDelete