Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Plush Toys.

This is what I have made today. Two cats using polar fleece from the cat pattern from http://www.shinyhappyworld.com/store
These will be finished tonight by having their whiskers embroidered. I love these patterns, simple but oh so cuddly. They will be going to the Angels for the Forgotten charity. This is their link. My plan for the next few weeks is to make a couple of toys a day.
 Arrived at long last! Well worth the wait though! I did some research on my sewing machine and was pretty excited to find out that it took generic feet. 5 teflon feet for $3 with free postage on ebay.
 and this set of 18 feet including the walking foot for $26 again free postage on ebay. I have tried them all out and they are great!




2 comments:

  1. Too cute. They're a perfect cat shape 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great buy those sewing machine feet were; you will have fun using them! I love the cats, absolutely gorgeous. I checked out the site using the link you provided and I was amazed by the range of patterns. Once again through blogging, I've found out about things I knew nothing about :-) I plan to send the link to K4BN member, Robyn, the one who makes the platypus and fox stuffed toys for our group. So thank you for such an informative and inspiring post, Sue! Xx

    ReplyDelete