Monday, August 16, 2010

Just a Couple of Days to Go!


Just a couple of days to go before i go to England! Finally gotten around to packing on Monday, I leave on Thursday. Wish i could take the kitties with me! I will miss them heaps cos they are my constant companions and play mates! I have yet to weigh the suitcase, hope it is not over weight. Half of the case is hand made gifts. I have decided that if some things have to go it will be clothes. Today i will be finishing off the things i have made, eg. sewing buttons on jumpers. I am hoping i will be able to write and continue blogging while i am away.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    I hope you have a wonderful trip OS!
    Happy travelling,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time! And don't forget to send some pics back to let us see all the wonderful places you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,

    AAAggh I've done it again, I've lost your email address, can you please email me it? Thanks hun and I look forward to seeing the pics of your holiday...you know I'm green with envy that you're going away don't you? Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete